The ImageScan Pro 930 and 940 models come equipped with Ultrasonic Multi-feed Detection, which prevents jams and misfeeds while scanning paper documents. However, due to the thickness of identification and insurance cards, Ultrasonic Multi-feed Detection may interrupt feeding.
To disable Ultrasonic Multi-feed Detection to scan cards, follow these steps:
1. Open AmbirScan ADF by navigating to the System Tray and double-clicking the icon.
2. Inside AmbirScan ADF, uncheck the Multi-feed Detection box and click Apply.
3. Scan a card following your normal procedure.
If you’re scanning from a third party application, Multi-feed Detection can be disabled from the TWAIN UI.
1. Within the TWAIN UI, click the Preferences tab, then uncheck the Multi-feed Detection box.
2. Scan a card following your normal procedure.
The post Quick Tip: How to Disable Ultrasonic Multi-feed Detection appeared first on AmbirBlog.