Happy Thanksgiving! (Our graphic designer is on vacation.)
Here at Ambir, us employees are thankful for a lot – our families, our friends, our health – and all that heartwarming holiday stuff. But what’s a digital imaging company got to be thankful for? Turns out, quite a bit. Here are five, off the tops of our heads:
1. You. We’re absolutely nothing without our loyal customers, so thank you. Thanks a million.
2. Our partners. Few things make us happier than creating useful integration with companies like NextGen, SOAPware and GE Healthcare. Thanks to all of our partners.
3. Innovative products. There’s something about making our new products work perfectly alongside other innovations like the iPad and Evernote that puts us in the holiday spirit. And if anyone feels like throwing a couple of iPad Minis our way, that’d be a more-than-acceptable holiday gift.
4. The next few months. We’ve got quite a bit on our plate (pardon the Thanksgiving pun). The annual HIMSS Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans in March has us ready to meet some great new people and eat some great crawfish. That, combined with other upcoming events (soon to be announced) has us feeling excited and thankful.
5. Coffee. Pretty much explains itself, right? We have to give a shout-out to Keurig on this one. Thanks, Javabot!
Bonus: This. You’ve never seen a dog make this much toast this quickly. Trust us.
Have a safe, happy Thanksgiving!